- 1 c besan (chickpea flour)
- 1 t cayenne pepper (or as desired)
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 t salt
- ghee for deep frying
- a few tablespoons of hot water
- Mix together in a bowl the besan and spices and salt.
- Add the hot water to make a semi firm dough, moist enough to squeeze through a ricer. *
- Fill the ricer with the mixture and squeeze into a pot or wok of hot ghee. Make noodles as long or short as you wish.
- Deep fry until lightly browned and crispy.
- Offer to Krishna when slightly cooled.
*Amazon. com sells these to use for this purpose. There are cheaper products than this, but this ricer really does the job, is easy to clean and stainless steel.